I have meditated for over twenty years. Someone asked “Why?” and said he didn’t have the time, So, why bother with meditation?
Here are a few that I’ve observed and a few that have some research that supports them:
- Healthy: improves blood pressure, heart function and immune system
- Reduces stress
- Increases ability to observe self and respond rather than react
- Anger becomes easier to manage
- Relationships improve
- Increased ability to weather the storms of life
- Closer connection to the Source: God
I mentioned Joy twice because JOY is the benefit of all the other benefits.
It’s easy to start: if you haven’t downloaded my FREE breathing APP, go to your APP store and download: Room to Breathe. Take 15 minutes to start, or just listen for five minutes today, and increase to 7 minutes tomorrow and so on: Breathing in the present moment today for a healthy tomorrow.
Peaceful breathing and love,