It’s hectic world we live in. I have seen it more more hectic in the last ten years. Martin Luther would say that “I have so much to do that I will spend the first three hours in prayer.” Oh, yes! the power of prayer and meditation.
So here’s my FIVE SECRETS to SERENITY and PEACE. I will build on each of these, but for now: here’s what works for me.
1. PRAY and PRAISE: start the day with a grateful list and the intention to say THANK YOU God, often during the day.
2. BE OPEN: say yes to your inner essence and intuition, work hard and detach of the outcomes of your work.
3. AVOID NEGATIVITY: People, places and things that result in you feeling badly are not helpful.
4. LET GO of HISTORY: essentially, focus in the present with mindful meditation and let go of all that has come before.
5. TRUST YOUR TALENTS and ABILITIES: we all have gifts. Be of service to others by sharing these with the world.
6. PRIORITIZE: every day, have intentions of the day and watch for activity that steals time.
7. MEDITATE: every day or three or four times a week, or even just once a week. This brings possibility of the 6 above.
We are all walking this sacred path through the garden of God’s love of us.
Peace and Serenity,